We decided to put in our own laminate flooring. It was fairly easy but we did run into a few bumps along the way. Next time we put one in (if there is a next time) we should know exactly how to do it. There were some nice guys from our Branch who helped us. One guy lent us his power tools and another guy came and helped us put in the floor. We were so greatful to have the help!
Almost done
Getting the dirt off and putting down cardboard to protect the floor while they finish the house. Yay! I love my new floor!
5 comments:
Looks good guys! Yay! I never saw your pumpkins from Halloween! They look good!
It looks really nice
I am so happy for you! When are you moving in? Are you guys coming home for the holidays? If so let me know so we can try and get together!
It looks so good! I love the colors you chose.
sooo cute! Love your new family photos!!! The redish trees are gorgeous! YOu look great EM!
Post a Comment