Colbie's costume may be the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life! Are you guys coming back to Utah for Christmas. If yes, we should get together!
I think I can tell them apart, but they sure look a lot alike. Both little dollikins. Your house is beautiful. I love the dark wood throughout and the carpet. Love you and miss you! Give the girls kisses for me!
I think I can tell them apart, too. Colbie's head seems to be more oval shape? It's funny how much alike they look as babies!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Colbie's costume may be the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life! Are you guys coming back to Utah for Christmas. If yes, we should get together!
I think I can tell them apart, but they sure look a lot alike. Both little dollikins. Your house is beautiful. I love the dark wood throughout and the carpet. Love you and miss you! Give the girls kisses for me!
I think I can tell them apart, too. Colbie's head seems to be more oval shape? It's funny how much alike they look as babies!
Post a Comment