Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had fun going to a Trunk or Treat for our branch. A couple of neighbors came with us. There were alot of people there. Alexis had a little Halloween party at school and got to dress up. She was a sparkly white fairy or snow fairy. Colbie was a sweet pea. We are planning on staying in tonight and doing some light trick or treating due to Alexis and I having colds. We are going to watch the new Tinkerbell movie with Alexis and make pumpkin sugar cookies. Hopefully we will get a few cute little trick or treaters. I love Halloween! News on the other front is that our house will be done in 20 days! We are closing Nov. 20th and are so excited. I will have to get current pictures up soon. Happy Halloween everyone!

2 comments:

Sarah Brown said...

I miss you guys!!! What fun things are happening! Your fall pics are sooo cute. You look so pretty Em's! I love the one of you and the girls. What Awesome pumpkins; especially Shaun's. Go Aggies! Your house is so nice! I hope your colds feel better soon and Happy Halloween~!

jgeefamily said...

We must have the same taste or something.....Regan has the exact same costume as Alexis and Emrey had the white ghost onsie....funny!!! We are more alike than I thought!! We miss you guys!!