Sunday, November 29, 2009
Crazy Thanksgiving!
This Thanksgiving was pretty crazy. I have had the flu. I'm not sure if it has been the seasonal or H1N1 flu. All I know is that I have been deathly ill for the last 7 days and it continues! I can't talk my throat still hurts and my cough is still going strong. I'm glad I got a few hours sleep last night, I think that shows I'm on the mend! Shaun has been a trooper. We closed on our house on the 25th and he has been packing and watching the girls for me. I felt bad about not even being able to go to Thanksgiving dinner or spend time with Shaun much. Shaun brought some dinner home for me from our neighbors but I was really only able to eat the mushy stuff because of my throat. Hope next year I'm not this sick. I will definetely get the flu shots next year. We are really excited to move into our new house on Tuesday! It feels so surreal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry you are so sick. Don't you know Mommies don't have time to be sick? LOL. Love the pictures of your new house! It's beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys!
Your house is so cute! Your fridge looks just like ours we picked out. We have similar taste! Hope you're feeling better and getting settled in. Love ya!
Post a Comment