Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Family

It was so good to have my Mom and two of my sister's come and visit. I got to see my darling nephew Tanner too! Since Colbie is 1 month old now (I can't believe it) I faired going to the zoo. It was fun that I was able to finally get out a bit. We got to eat at the fabulous Cheese Cake Factory and go to the mall.... a luxury ....it doesn't happen to often while we are in Columbus Nebraska. We also blessed Colbie after the broadcast of the Sunday morning General Conference. I miss having them here already! I miss Tanner's happy giggles, Stacie and Lisa's funny songs, and visiting with my mom face to face. Thanks for coming to visit!!!!!! Even though my mom just broke her leg and had surgery on it she still came! What a trooper! Here she is with 3 of the Grandkids.
Lisa by a cornfield that they took pictures by.
Stacie and Tanner
Tanner and the cool pose
Everyone having fun at the zoo!
What a nice aunt... Lisa makes my kids the cutest blankets and always gives thoughtful little gifts to them. Here is a blanket she made for Alexis because she knows how much Alexis loves soft fleece.
Stacie also made my girls the cutest hair bows!
Blessing day. Grandma and my two darlings.
Aunt Stacie

7 comments:

Melissa Post said...

So Darling! I love seeing the baby pictures, they are so small and sweet. Your mom is such a trooper! I be it was nice to have family there for the blessing!

paulak said...

Your house is looking great. So fun! So glad your mom and sisters could come visit you. I am loving that picture of the fall foliage...gorgeous. Wish Twin had more trees like that.

Mike and Stacie said...

I miss you guys already too! Cute post! I need to post about our trip too. Love ya!

Chels said...

How much fun. I can't believe you're mom still came with her leg...doesn't that mean she gets Grandma of the year award or something? Colbie is beautiful!

Katie said...

Colbie is so cute! She looks beautiful in her blessing dress. That's so fun your mom and sisters came out to visit!! Your mom is so great that she still came, what an awesome lady. Visits from family mean so much when you live away.

Sarah Brown said...

What darling girls Ems! I can't believe how fast newborns grow! Colbie looks so different even just week to week. Her blessing dress is beautiful and you look so good! Cute skirt!

Lisa said...

I miss you guys, too! I had so much fun just hanging out at your house and getting to see the great state of Nebraska and the happenin' city of Columbus. Thanks for a fun trip!