Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Smiles, Laughs,Snow?!

We woke up to snow last week and it was cold! It didn't last long, but it did remind me of what is to come. I felt winter knocking at the door.This was a family dinner where I decided to put Colbie up on the table in her "Bumbo" seat (even though she hadn't burped after eating which is always dangerous) she ended up throwing up every where just narrowly missing our dinner we all jumped pretty good when it happened! We all laughed. Good one Colbie!
Colbie is almost as big as Alexis! Just kidding! She is getting bigger by the day.
They grow so fast!

Colbie sleeps exactly like her daddy and here is the picture to prove it!
These are a couple smiles I caught on camera.
I love the fleeting spontaneous smiles that come from a baby.
Thank goodness for digital cameras or I woudn't have caught these at all!
Mom What did you do to my hair!
This was a hair idea gone bad. I just chuckled at this one and had to take lots of pictures. I thought why don't I put two flowers on each side to kindof look like pigtails?...ha ha.... Alexis and I called her our little lion. Isn't she a cute little lion?

4 comments:

Holly said...

She is very cute Emily. And I can't believe you got snow already...keep it out there would ya? I don't want any of that over here!

Mike and Stacie said...

So cute! I miss you and your family and Colbie has changed a lot already! I love the smile pictures. They are so darling.

Sarah Brown said...

How darling! I love the little lion. She has the cutest smiles!
Wish I could come hold her!

Lisa said...

I'm laughing at the little lion! How funny is that! She is already getting big from when we came out! I love you fall family pics, too. So cute!