Fun! I love reading your updates. Alexis starting dance reminds me of the good old days when we danc' ed together. I see you are "13 days" away from meeting your little one. Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures.
Preschool and dance all in one week! So much fun for Alexis. She's a cute one. Can't wait for you to have your baby. And, it looks like a great softball team, too. I'm glad you guys are having this fun experience in NE.
Very cool. I want to get Kya into dance soon. How cute! Catching up on your blog. Very exciting about your new house...and a corn field too. That is awesome. Can't wait to see it. So I am also very excited about your new baby coming soon. Can't wait to see pics. Miss you guys!
She is getting so big, Man it's been a while, I can't believe your almost due. And maybe I'm going crazy, but is that your house? Because your having a baby right, you wouldn't be building a house too? What fun you must be having.
6 comments:
Fun! I love reading your updates. Alexis starting dance reminds me of the good old days when we danc' ed together. I see you are "13 days" away from meeting your little one. Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures.
Looks like she really loves it so far. I think it will be really fun for her. Love MOM
What a cute little dancer you are Alexis! Love you guys!
Preschool and dance all in one week! So much fun for Alexis. She's a cute one. Can't wait for you to have your baby. And, it looks like a great softball team, too. I'm glad you guys are having this fun experience in NE.
Very cool. I want to get Kya into dance soon. How cute! Catching up on your blog. Very exciting about your new house...and a corn field too. That is awesome. Can't wait to see it. So I am also very excited about your new baby coming soon. Can't wait to see pics. Miss you guys!
She is getting so big, Man it's been a while, I can't believe your almost due. And maybe I'm going crazy, but is that your house? Because your having a baby right, you wouldn't be building a house too? What fun you must be having.
Post a Comment