We signed up Alexis for Dance lessons and she is very excited. She starts on Sept. 10th. Today was her first day at her new preschool. I asked her how her day was and she gave me a moment by moment itinerary and then ended with it was "so, so, so, sooooo fun!" I'm excited for her to go back tomorrow. Her teacher is an early education major and there are two para professionals that help in the classroom. Alexis got to do some art projects which she loves. She brought home a long piece of paper with bunch of feathers glued to it. As for Shaun and I we went to Lincoln over the weekend for a Stake Softball tournament. Still no baby yet but I am content on waiting. We are getting excited to see our little one though!
6 comments:
Glad you're content on waiting. I'm ready to have this baby!!
What a cute little dancer and big preschool girl! Good luck with the baby. I can't wait to see pictures...whenever she gets here. :)
So cute! I love the movie and the ballerina pose. Looks like you guys are doing good! Love ya!
I can't believe how big she is. She is such a cute little dancer. Looks like you are staying busy, good luck with the new baby in the upcoming days.
Thanks Everyone!
Hi.....sure brings back memories of a cute little dancer we had at our house who grew up to be a wonderful dancer. I miss those days. Alexis's pose in her ballet shoes is so beautiful. I love you all. Send pics of baby Colbie Jan when you get a chance.
Post a Comment