I thought I would put up some digital scrapbook pages that I've done. It has become one of my favorite hobbies since introduced to me from a couple of my friends.
Those pages are so cute!!! I've recently gotten into the digital thing too and I LOVE it! What program do you use?? I bought the Memory Mixer program and I think it's great!
So cute! You make me feel a little guilty for my lack of scrapbooking. It's just been impossible to keep up with! Oh well! What program do you use? I've been waiting to save up some money for photoshop and then try to learn on that. I could use some pointers.
2 comments:
Those pages are so cute!!! I've recently gotten into the digital thing too and I LOVE it! What program do you use?? I bought the Memory Mixer program and I think it's great!
So cute! You make me feel a little guilty for my lack of scrapbooking. It's just been impossible to keep up with! Oh well! What program do you use? I've been waiting to save up some money for photoshop and then try to learn on that. I could use some pointers.
Post a Comment