Refreshed!
I just got back from a 3 week vacation. Alexis and I flew to Utah to visit family. It was really fun to see 3 new babies. After staying 2 weeks we flew to Rapid City South Dakota and met Shaun for a vacation! It was such a fun place to visit and Alexis was at a great age to be able to hike and enjoy the National Parks and Monuments with us. So Fun!!
5 comments:
What fun pictures!! A 3 week vacation sounds divine! Hope you had a good time. Where was that little girls spa??
Sounds like so Much fun! Congrats on your new girl!
Your trips look like so much fun! Was it hard doing so much and being pregnant? I can't believe how much your extended family is growing too, so many babies!!! I was most excited to see that you went to the Corn Palace. I remember going there when I was young and thinking it was so cool! No one else ever knows what I'm talking about but now you will.
I love the little video thing! I need to start doing that with all the pics I post!
OKay! ALexis is soo cute! I think that she is looking more and more like Emily!
Love the LIttle Girls Spa! I can't wait to go to stuff like that with my daughter! Speaking of my little gal,the names Alexis and Emily are in the running hahah! How fun that's like half your family names! hahahah We also like Lynzi!
It's been a really long time since I've checked out your blog! YAY for a baby girl on the way! You'll love having two girls, it's the best! I can't believe how much Alexis has grown up. Oh my goodness, she looks just like you Emily! She's gorgeous! It was fun catching up on what's been going on with you guys!
Post a Comment