Happy Easter Everyone! This year Alexis is really excited about all the Holidays. At preschool the kids had a little Easter party. When I picked her up this is how she came walking out. Like a little Bunny! Notice the outfit Alexis picked out? She wants to wear this outfit everyday. It is her favorite shirt and she loves skirts.
For family night we decorated sugar cookies.
These are Alexis's cookies. She decorated them all by herself. My favorites are the bunnies and the specled flower.
7 comments:
Holy Cow, she looks so much like you Emily!!! That is super cute. I want to be a cute mom like you are. Happy Easter.
Alexis is so cute!! How fun to make sugar cookies...they look yummy! Now I want to make some. Isn't it so much fun when they are old enough to get excited about the holidays? I love how Reagan is so happy about every little thing! So fun!!
Cute cookies! I love Lexi's Spring outfit. She's getting so big and her hair is so long! Love you guys!
The cookies look fabulous! I love Alexis' spring clothes and how cute that she's loving anything with sparkles. She's turning into quite the little girlie girl! I love it. Hope your pregnancy is going well!
Cute pictures. I want to eat the cookies. Alexis is such a dollikins.
Question, who get's to eat those cookies? Just kidding, so cute, I love seeing your family and the what's going on.
Alexis looks adorable! I think that she is starting to look more and more like you, it's gotta be her smile!
Happy Easter to you guys! The Easter outfit of Alexis's is great and the cookies look yummy! Blast! Now you got me craving sugar cookies! Mmm mmmmMMmmmmm
Post a Comment