Monday, March 16, 2009

Long Lost Promised Updates!

Here are a bunch of updates I promised to post and I'm finally getting around to it!
For Shaun's Birthday he wanted to play games. We got together with a couple of neighbors and their families and had pizza. It happened to be our neighbor's birthday as well so we celebrated both. It was a really fun night.

Raevyn and Alexis waiting to have Birthday cake. Both guys requested German chocolate cake
for their birthdays!

yum!


30 years old.


The kid table. Raevyn, Alexis, Asher, Tyler

Playing a game where we had to find "mr. x" a hidden suspect somewhere in a large city. Nate was mr. x.

Making Grandma King's birthday cinnamon rolls. This is a tradition of Shaun's

Yum!

Alexis's New birthday dress from Grandma and Grandpa
Easy Bake Oven Birthday from Grandma and Grandpa






Sleeping with her new Birthday doll

Loves her new "beach" Barbie's Teresa and Ken from Mikey
she has been playing in the kitchen sink a lot with them.

Birthday Party aftermath. Thank goodness for Finding Nemo

I had 6 tired 4 year olds on my hands!
Ariel Cake



Treasure hunt with big bubbles. The kids got kind of distracted by them and I had to stop so they would search for the hidden treasure.



The silly picture I promised they could do after they stood still for a serious one.


Silly picture number 2



The Birthday Group. Mike, Alexis, Dan Tyler, Raevyn, Xavier
The kids loved the fishpond and got so excited when the line would tug.



The boat fish toss. The kids had to toss a fish into the boat.
We also played under the sea bingo but I didn't get a picture.








Table decor




Take home prize





The kids had a lot of fun playing the games and winning treats.

5 comments:

jgeefamily said...

You are such a cute mom! You always have the cutest ideas. Congrats on baby #2 by the way! I think about you guys all the time. We miss you!

Ali said...

Happy Belated to little Princess Ariel. I especially love the chef's hat. So great!

P.S. I use Photoshop Elements 6 (I think). It doesn't do all of the things that CS3 does but, I don't have the money for that version and really Elements does what I need. I still want to know where you get your products. They are cute and I know I haven't seen them. Please tell. Pretty please?

Katie said...

Looks like you had some really fun parties!!

Sarah Brown said...

Emmers you are the cutest mom. What a planner and fun party! I wish I could've come! Alexis is a dollikins.

Anonymous said...

It’s always fun to check in on you guys. Congrats on baby number two (I can't believe you had to tell so soon, after your first you kinda want to wait a little-awe well). Happy Birthday as well to both Shaun and Alexis.