Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bird Watching and Nature Walk

Alexis and I went on a nature walk yesterday day. There are fields surrounding our apartments. She is holding a big root and her bug catcher. So far she has caught some worms and lady bugs and had some missed attempts at spiders. We have also been bird watching off our deck. We have spotted several differen't birds. Just today we saw one with red on the neck but didn't catch a picture in time before it flew away.



Apartment Playground




Holes for Nebraska Ground Squirells "thirteen liners" they come out rarerly
I'm still trying to catch a picture.
American Robin
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown
The Grackle


3 comments:

Katie said...

Alexis is such a beautiful girl. So I noticed that you are 20 weeks along, are you finding out what you are having??

Lisa said...

I love those bird pictures! We used to get so many birds like that in Iowa, too. We have a bird house in our backyard so you guys will have fun watching our birds when you come! Can't wait to have you stay with us!

Sarah Brown said...

What a fun zoo! You look so cute pregnant. I like the Grackle. Can't wait to see you! Bring my clothes, K? Love
Sars