Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Just another crazy busy week!

So it's been another crazy busy week. Shaun had a second interview with a company here in Utah and we are waiting to hear back hopefully by tommorrow especially because he is supposed to fly out to Nebraska for a second interview with another company this Thursday! This interview job stuff can be so stressfull! All in all we have been enjoying our summer and the fun times we are spending with family. We have been mountain biking quite a bit wich has been great excercise and great fun. We also had a family reunion for my family (maiden name Hurst).
It was really neat to see some old pictures and movies of my grandparents who passed away in 1999 a little over a month apart. I was able to go to a temple session with alot of my family members. . It was such a great feeling to be in the temple and think of my grandparents looking down and seeing their family in the temple together. We shared memories at a girls luncheon of my grandma shelling peas, cooking for family patio parties, and sewing. My grandparents mean so much to me and I feel very honored to be a part of their family. Other activities we've been up to are going to Roy Days, trimming trees, weeding, painting the garage door, painting the front doors to the house, mountain biking, sewing, and cooking. This week we have an Olympic party at my sisters house and another family party for my mom's side (The Winwards). Hopefully the next time I post we will have a new job!

7 comments:

Kaydee said...

Summer has been crazy hasn't it?!? I love your pictures. Alexis is beautiful! I hope everything goes well with Shaun's job hunt. Good Luck!

paulak said...

You have had a busy summer. Time flys by way too fast when summer is busy. Good luck with the job hunt, hope you find something out soon.

Aaron said...

Wow! I thought I was busy. ;) You guys are a high speed train and I am the Heber Creeper.

Love the new look of the page. I also loved all of you pictures. you do a great job. Possible career move? Maybe. Hmmmmm...

Keslers said...

Wow you guys have been busy, but it looks like you are also having some fun. Good luck with the job hunt.

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

love the pictures! How fun! You look way busy all the time!

Lisa said...

Hi Ems,

You always have the cutest little pictures posted! I love the ones at the Rodeo. It's been such a fun summer seeing you guys more. I need to call you about the latest on Shaun's job. Love ya!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Is there ever a day when you three aren't super busy? Love all the pics and hope you guys are doing well!