Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Everyone is Unique

I was tagged by my sisters and thought this would be fun. You'll probably learn some new stuff about me! It was interesting for me to fill this out and think about what kind of personality I have and how my answers are quite different from both my sisters. I love that everyone has such a unique personality! What an amazing thought considering all the people that have ever lived!
A-Z

A - Attached or single? Attached 6 ½ years!
B - Best Friend? Shaun, Alexis, - Might as well say All My Family!
C - Cake or Pie?
Cake definitely but not chocolate I like lemon, white, or yellow best. Lots of frosting! If I have pie I load it with whip cream and don’t eat the crust.
D - Day of Choice? Friday
E - Essential item? Foundation
F - Favorite color? Lately bright pink or Bright bluish turquoise
G - Gummy bears or worms?
Bears I guess - I don’t like gummy unless it’s cinnamon or chocolate covered
H - Hometown?
Pleasant View
I - Favorite Indulgence? Homemade Cookies, or icecream
J - January or July? July I love the warm weather
K - Kids?
Would love to have 3-5 (Have 1)
L - Life isn't complete without? Knowing the purpose of it
M - Marriage Date? Dec. 28
N - Number of brothers and sisters? 3 Sisters, 1 Brother
O - Oranges or apples?
Oranges
P - Phobia or fear? Being a single mother, Evil Spirits
Q - Quote?
“…I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hped for and not seen; wherefore, disute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith….” Moroni
R - Reasons to smile?
Going to Petco with my 3 year old, talking with my 3 year old, playing games, knowing who I am
S - Season of choice?
Summer
T - Tag 3 people:
whoever wants to!
U - Unknown fact about me?
I didn’t get my driver’s license till a little before my 19th birthday. My first job was at 19 and I got married at 19!
V - Vegetable?
Tomatoes I love them from the garden, in foods, blended, as soup, as a topping, etc. I craved anything tomatoe when I was pregnant!
W - Worst habit?
Procrastinating
X - X-ray or Ultrasound? Which would I prefer or which have I had? I prefer x-rays unless it is dental. I prefer ultrasound if it is baby related.
Y - Your favorite food?
Thai Noodles
Z - Zodiac sign?
Cancer

Game On
Type only ONE word. It's harder than you think!!!
1. Where is your cell phone?
Drawer
2. Your significant other?
Sweety
3. Your hair? Chocolate
4. Your mother? Adorable
5. Your Father? Smart
6. Your favorite thing? cuddles
7. Your dream last night? Strange
8. The room you are in? bamboo
9. Your favorite drink? Slushy
10. Your dream/goal?
Celestial
11. Your fear?
abandonement
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? secure
13. Where were you last night?
Badmitten
14. What you're not? Aggressive
15. Muffins? Poppyseed
16. One of your wish list items? Home
17. Where you grew up?
Utah
18. The last thing you did?
Read
19. What are you wearing? Capris
20. Your tv?
old
21. Your pet?
Fish
22.Your computer?
Silver
23. Your life? Pathway
24. Your mood? Calm
25. Missing someone?
Grandparent
26. Your car? Untrustworthy
27. Something you're NOT wearing?
glasses
28. Favorite Store?
Hair
29. Your summer?
Relaxed
30. Your favorite color?
Bright
31. When was the last time you laughed?
Lunch
32. Last time you cried? weeks
33. Who will re-post this?
Anyone

4 comments:

Kim said...

Our anniversary is Dec. 28 too! Fun to read your answers and get to know you better!

Tim and Melissa said...

It's always fun to learn new things about you! I LOVE your scrapbook pages - do you do the digital scrapbooking?

Hope things are going well!

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

I love that pic of your little girl as your header. How beautiful! It's good to learn new things about you too! I am not a scrapbooker, but I wish I was. Your pages are so cute!

Keslers said...

How fun, and I did learn lots of new stuff about you. I love your new header it is so cute.