Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Busy, Busy, Summer, but we I love It!

What We've Been Up To
(picture slideshow)
  • First Ever Cornia Family Reunion (Miniature Golfing, Arcade, Lunch, Water games, Fish Pond, Hot Dog Roast, Football)
  • Attended 2 Operas and two birthday luncheons with family in one day ("Aida" and "Into the Woods")
  • Twin Falls Temple Open House
  • Shaun 4 Job interviews
  • Treehouse Children's Museum
  • Pioneer Day Rodeo
  • Family Barbeque and Sleepover for the 24th
  • 24th of July Ogden Pioneer Days Parade
  • Lagoona Beach and Lagoon with family (I went on the "Rocket" and new coaster "Wicked")
  • Prepared church lesson and talks to speak in church
  • Family night "muppets in space" dinner and homemade raspberry icecream

5 comments:

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

You are busy! I would love to be busy if I could get to do all that you have done in the past week or so! I LOVE BIG FAMILY Reunions!!!!Good luck with the Job search Shaun!

Kaydee said...

Sounds like you have had a fun summer! I am sure you are making a lot of great memories for you and for Alexis. I love her little cowgirl hat, So Cute! You background is also very cute.

Maria said...

You HAVE been busy. That's kind of how I have felt this summer, but I wouldn't trade the chaos for all the fun family memories.

Bret said...

Let us know how the job hunt is going. Your summer sounds just about as crazy as ours. Give us a call sometime. Shaun and I will have to go golfing!!

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

fun! Better than sitting around and doing nothing hu? Love the pic of your little girl with her daddy. That is precious!