Thursday, August 21, 2008

3 Year Old Knock Knock Joke


I had to post a funny joke Alexis made up today! She asked my mom if she knew any jokes and then my mom asked Alexis if she would tell a joke.

- "Knock Knock" (grandma)


-"Who's there?" (Alexis)


-"Jimmy and Joe" (Grandma)


-"Jimmy and Joe who?" (Alexis)


-"Put your arms around my neck Jimmy a Kiss and let's Joe" (Grandma)


-"I know a joke!" (Alexis)


-"Ok, tell it to me" (Grandma)


-"Put your arms around my nose and lets Jim!" (she throws her thumb back like a hitch-hiker) (Alexis)


It was her first real made up joke. It was really great! I loved it. I laughed and laughed.

5 comments:

Maria said...

That is great! I love watching kids try to develop a sense of humor. That picture of Alexis is adorable!

Julienne said...

Aren't kids just so funny and where do they come up with these things? They blow my mind!

paulak said...

That is hilarious. I love it when they make up jokes.

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

That is adorable!!!!What a hoot she is!! I love her hair!! It's gorgeous! ALl that natural curl comin out! LOoks way better than my natural curls!

Mike and Stacie said...

She is so funny! I love that she came up with that joke! What a crack-up!