Monday, July 7, 2008

Freedom










I just wanted to post on how greatful I am to live in America. I've been thinking alot lately about the beauty around me and how each day is such a gift. What a blessing it is to have freedom!

What we've been up to the last month:
Fishing in the Uintah mountains
Pleasant View Founders Day Parade
Salmon Bake
Fireworks
Playing Games (always!)
4th of July Barbeque
Visiting with Family
Job Hunting
Shopping
Going to the Library for Discovery Time with Alexis
Reading
Enjoying the Sun!

10 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like fun. Alexis has gotten so big!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Yeah! I love the 4th of July!..minus the whole getting home after the fireworks saga! :)
YOu guys always have fun ideas for the family! I love the picture of Alexis holding on to a leg while fishing!

Jordan and Heather Humbert said...

sounds like you had a fun holiday! Alexis is getting so big! she is so cute..

Mike and Stacie said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a great 4th! Love you and see you soon!

Mike and Stacie said...

P.S. I absolutely LOVE the picture of Alexis and Mike fishing...it is so cute!

Jamie Younker said...

WOW! It is so fun to hear from you! It's been forever! I can't believe how much Alexis has grown... she's a little girl now, not a baby. Crazy! So what are you guys up to? I'm so glad you found my blog!

paulak said...

You guys sure like to do some fun things. Those falls are gorgeous.

Julienne said...

I miss the Cherry Days, Salmon Bake and Founders Day activities. I think North Ogden does Fireworks every chance they get but I do miss them.

Maria said...

Sounds like a fun and busy summer! I love the pictures!

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

Wow!! Great pictures!! I LOVE that one with Alexis and her dad fishing together. SOO darn cute! Thanks for always commenting on my blog. Ha. It's pathetic how few I actually get, but it's just for journal sake for me anyway, so it's ok. I have a hard time linking to your site though, so I have to go to Paulas page in order to get to yours...weird!