Friday, June 27, 2008

My Birthday, Father's Day








I'm finally posting about Father's Day! It was so fun this year because Alexis was old enough to really make Shaun a card. She stamped her feet and hands with paint and made him a book of stories. I also had her sing two of her made up songs about father's day.

For my birthday we had fun relaxing with family. We had a barbeque, played croquet, and had a yummy cake. It is my tradition to make a unique flavored cake every year. This year I made a lemon raspberry cream cake. MMm! it was so good! I actually beat Shaun in croquet too! My sister was visiting from St. George and it was really fun to hang out with her. We went down to Gardner's Mill with my mom and little sis. and had a girls day out. We ate at Archibalds restaurant and shoped around. We had fun walking around in the quilt shop and getting big sunglasses. So much fun!

5 comments:

paulak said...

Happy Birthday...you look great! We are sad you are not here in Twin, we are finally here and ready to get settled in.

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

Happy Birthday! For some reason I have been having a hard time getting my link to your blog to work. Don't know what the deal is! Weird. No kidding it's too bad we don't live closer. Just when Aspen is getting big enough to "Play". Your little one has grown so much. She is such a pretty little thing!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Happy Belated b-day! Your smile looks radiant!!! It must have been a great day!
CROQUET!!! That's what I should have gotten JOn for Father's Day, maybe I will save it for his b-day next month! :)

Kaydee said...

Happy Birthday. I am so glad that you found my blog! We think about everybody from our old ward in Logan all the time. Those were certainly some of the most fun times in our married life. I am glad to see that you and Shaun are doing well. Your little girl is soo pretty! Keep in touch I can't wait to hear from you agian.
Kaydee

Aaron said...

Happy belated birthday! It's a bit late, but I have been out of commission for awhile. Looks like you guys are way busier than we are. Whew! I get tired just reading about it. Let me go lay down. ;)