Sunday, June 1, 2008
Memorial Weekend to Moving Weekend
We had a great weekend up at my brother in law's cabin for Memorial Day. (Pictures coming as soon as I get my computer hooked back up)We relaxed mostly taking a break from packing. We headed back to Idaho and packed up the rest of the apartment. Yesterday we moved to Utah. It is always so crazy to move but we are so greatful for all of our family and friends who came and helped. THANKS EVERYONE! We couldn't have done it without you. We are excited to be back around what we know call the "big mountains". We've lived in Utah our whole lives until recent and we are amazed at the beauty of this state. We love being back. We will miss all of our good friends in Twin Falls and plan to make it back for the temple open house. Shaun has been temporarily working on some detail paint work there. It will be such a blessing to see the way the temple blesses that area of Idaho.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Glad you got all moved! It will be fun to be closer to each other in a month when we move to Provo. I'm glad you guys are going back for the temple open house. That is a way neat thing for the members there.
We wish you the best with your new move..you know, there still are options out here in Ohio for ya'll! :) We miss ya!
I have to tell you that no one cuts my hair like you! You are just AWESOME!!!
I did buy a flat iron, it's a cheap one and I hope to have a chi someday! I am still using that bottle of Red Ken Heat hair stuff you got for me to straighten my hair! It's lasted quite some time! It's the only thing that works on semi-humid days here. I apply some before I straighten and then a little afterwards! When it's super humid, like today, I just go curly!!!!!
Ok, it worked now. I am glad I found your blog. Even though this blogging consumes me...I am really glad to stay in touch with dear friends. Glad you got moved ok, sorry we will miss you in Twin when we move back.
Be sure to stop for a visit when you come up for the open house. We would love to see you and have a barbeque/swim party if we are still in town. ;) Hope you are doing well and the job search is progressing.
Hey guys, I am so glad you found our blog. It looks like you are all doing well. Good luck with the move. I can't believe how big Alexis' is, she is adorable.
Post a Comment