Saturday, May 17, 2008
Alexis becomes the Window Display!
Just wanted to tell a funny story. These kind of things happen daily! Alexis and I headed to the mall to get some boxes for moving and exchange some capris. She hadn't had a nap and anyone who knows her knows she always has energy which is multiplied ten fold when she's tired. The nursery leaders are always saying on days she is tired "She was a bit wound up today" I just laugh because i'm glad they dealt with it while I got to go to relief society! While we were in Aeropostale she climbed in one side of the window display and was running up and down in front of the manikins laughing and skipping and having a ball. When I tried to coax her out (it was like a tunnel) she would run to the other side. I finally got her out and explained we couldn't go in there and gave her timeout which to her is making her sit in the stroller for a while. In the moment it's always frustrating but later in the day I always look back and laugh! Good times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a cutie. I'm glad you can look back on it and laugh now...I'm sure it was frustrating at the time though. Good luck with the move!!
How funny! She does get crazy huh? I would be frustrated too but I'm laughing about it just thinking about it. We're excited to see you guys this weekend. Love ya!
Man! Ethan gets those bursts of energy when he is tired too! I tried to shop in Target today and he was running through those big metal shelves they have on the floors to display car seats, exersaucers and furniture. Coaxing was not enough..I had to fish him out only to make him scream and then he eventually came!
Post a Comment