Friday, July 16, 2010

Catch Up

Our Computer is Finally fixed and here is the catch up. My mom and two of my Aunts that came to my sister Lisa's baby shower for her first little boy. We are so excited for her!
I got to see my sister Sarah's darlene little girl Eliza for the first time. I miss her already!

Shaun with Eliza and Colbie after the 4th of July parade. Alexis collected alot of candy!
Barbeque with my family after parade
Fishing at the fish farm

My dad with Tanner (my sister Stacie's baby) and Arienna (my brother Mike's little girl)

Attempting a maching outfit grandkid picture

Colbie loved this swimming pool

Alexis at the Relief Society Potluck in Nebraska

Sister Jones's house Relief Society Potluck

Some of the kids from our branch swimming at the potluck

My new haircut. It is quite a bit shorter than photo I showed her. I was freaking out for a week but am now getting used to it. I haven't had it like this for 13 years!



One of the 4 toads we have caught in our yard this summer. This one I let Alexis keep for a day in our swimming pool. It was fun to watch it swim.

4th of July firworks we set off in our yard for fun

Toad

Colbie our dish helper.

The update on the flowers for family who wants to see them growing

Alexis got excited to see the soybeens being sprayed

Happy Fathers day photos

Finished ceramics we made for Shaun's mom. It took us a few years to finish these completely

Another growing plant picture for the fam to see
We have potatoes, peas, tomatoes, roma tomatoes, corn, zuchini, peppers, cantolope, watermelon, and honey dew melon

Alexis dancing at the lawnchairs on the square in town. She is on the far right

Happy 28th Birthday to me! not the best picture. We had a peanut butter icecream cake.


Eating at the Pizza machine buffet.

The Lauritzen Garden's relaxing in the bird sanctuary

bowling at the pizza machine

Alexis gripping the car around the first turn on the go-karts for her first ride ever


A lady playing the bells at the Lauritzen Garden's in Omaha

Peonies at gardens

Missouri River and Pedestrian Bridge in Omaha

Exploring Old Market shops

Heartland Fountain
Japanese Garden

Qoi pond at the gardens

Listening to bells at gardens

Awesome train display at the gardens

Alexis took our picture in the rose garden

Relaxing in Heartland Park
Alexis at the Lauritzan Gardens




Happy Memorial Day photo on our trip in Omaha

We went to this fun old fashion ice cream place in the Old Market area


Cool garden walkthrough in the old market shopping area

shopping in Old Market
The Coco Key Water Resort in Omaha was a blast and perfect for the kids

So this is a bit of what we have been up to. I will be posting more regularly now that our computer is working. Love you all!

6 comments:

Sarah Brown said...

Mom and I are having a sleepover tonight and we think your pics are so cute and miss you guys already! We decided Alexis has the best dance form and is so cute.

Lisa said...

So much fun! You guys are a darling family and it looks like Omaha is such a fun place with so much to do. What an awesome water park. I miss you guys already, too! Those faces that Colbie makes are too funny!

The Kimber Crew said...

Emily, I LOVE your hair!!! Shorter is better! I just cut mine again yesterday and I need you to come fix it. Oh well. Looks like you've had a lot of fun lately.

Jannene said...

I love all your pictures too. Some of them didn't come through for me for some reason. There is just a blank scrapbook page with no picture. Miss you guys. xoxo MOM

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Awww what a fun vacation! WIsh we could hang out! Miss you guys!

Mike and Stacie said...

So cute! I agree that Alexis's form is superb (just like her mom :) I miss you guys too. Love ya!