A Shout out to Lisa and Greg. We Love you. We are praying for you!!!Love you sweatheart!
We had an Ice storm and fog that left beautiful white frost all over the trees. I took Colbie to Pawnee Park and took some photos. While we were there some ducks came up to us and suddenly got scared and flew up right in front of Colbie. She was so amazed. It was a beautiful day.
Shaun's cousin Paul got married. He lives in Omaha and is a dentist there. His wife is also a dentist! She is super nice and we were so glad we could go to their beautiful wedding. We are looking forward to having her in the family. We got to see Shaun's Grandma and Grandpa Cornia. It was fun to see some family members. Shaun even danced with me to the big band music even though we were the only ones on the dance floor. It was even more special because I knew he was doing it just for me. I was so surprised he got up and danced in front of everyone! He also danced with Alexis. It was priceless.
We are getting a bit more settled in our house we have put up a couple curtain rods and some bathroom towel hooks. We also got the boxes out of the garage to where we can pull in our two cars.
Time marches on. We are busier than ever with our little Colbie. Shaun is still serving in the Branch presidency which keeps him a bit busy with church stuff. I have been released as the first councelor in the relief society, then I was the compassionate service leader and the provident living specialist, now I am going to be the primary music leader. I am excited to try this new calling and nervous at the same time. I love hearing the songs and the kids sing so I know I will enjoy it.
We have been praying for my sister and brother-in-law. They are currently in California doing a specialized form of invitro called ixie (don't know how to spell it). They have been blessed to find the doctor who is probably the best in the United States for this and the first to do some of the proceedures. We feel miracles have taken place so far to allow them to be where they are in this journey. We continue to keep faith and hope that they will be starting their family very soon! We love you! We are praying for you! Please keep them in your prayers!
Happy Valentines this month and Happy Birthday to Alexis this month she will be 5! I can't believe it!
5 comments:
ah time goes so quickly!
Your lil babe is SOOO beautiful. You guys really have very beautiful children!
You are always doing such fun things! Good luck to Greg and Lisa, we most certainly will be remembering them in our prayers
Greg & Lisa are in our prayers too! :)
Primary chorister remains my favorite calling. I have been in that calling twice and LOVED it. It's a lot of work, but not stressful - at least that's what I thought. It was so much fun knowing EVERY Primary kid knew my name and said hi to me in the hall. You will love it!
Ems, you have a knack for photography! I loved the pictures. And Colbie is getting so big! So is Eliza. I'll have to post more pics and a movie of her talking.
Thanks so much for the shout out, Ems! I can't believe the darling picture of Colbie. Where did you get that outfit...it's so cute! How fun to be there for Paul's wedding and see G and G Cornia. Hope it warms up for you soon. At least you got some good photos from the cold.
Post a Comment