I love my girls!
Alexis begs to hold Colbie and I try to give her every opportunity to do so. First thing in the morning she goes and says hello to Colbie. "Hey Colbes" she'll say. Even though Colbie pulls her hair alot she still want to give her hugs all the time. She loves her so much. One of her favorite things is to play roll the ball with Colbie and I. Colbie flaps her arms and gets so excited whenthe ball comes to her. Colbie also gets excited to see Alexis after she has been gone at preschool. While Alexis was holding Colbie she started reading her this book it was so cute I had to get a movie too.
Alexis and I played fashion show. These dolls are ready to walk down the runway. I love the girl on the left with 7 pairs of shoes on and 3 hats. The girl on the right has a white hair elastic on her head like a halo. I also got a movie of her descriptions of the people walking down the runway. Too cute. I love having girls!
2 comments:
I bet girls are so fun! I always tell Mike that Tanner loves when he comes home because he makes better truck/car noises than I do :) It just seems like dads know how to play with boys and moms know how to play with girls. (Don't get me wrong... I LOVE playing cars with Tanner!) Cute post. I love the fashion show girls with original Alexis outfits.
Hi........you'll be glad to have girls when they grow up too. You will have fun shopping with them, and they will be the ones who will take care of you when you get oldder. The other day Sarah said, " mom, I've made a goal for myself ...that this summer I am going to help you lose weight!" Thanks Sars..Love you Em and Da Girls too!! Yeah for girls....
Post a Comment