We have a tradition the last few years of making gingerbread cookies with my Dad.
Since we didn't make them around Christmas we did it today. Fun!


Colbie eating her oatmeal


Here is a hat I made with some yarn Colbie and Alexis gave me for Christmas.
Alexis and Shaun have been having Daddy Daughter interviews on the first Sunday of the month. It is so interesting to hear what she has to say and ask her questions about what she thinks we as parents need to do better. Since her last interview she has periodically been telling us things we need to work on. Most I agree with. Today she told us after church that we were having a "family view" . She had her rock collection box sitting there so I asked, "Is that where we look at your rocks"? She answered, "Well it's like the daddy daughter view only it's a family view where we look at all my most specialist rocks!"
Colbie has started eating rice and oatmeal cereal this past week.
She also learned how to make a spitting sound.
The combo of first learning how to eat food and spitting is pretty fun (and messy) !
4 comments:
Colbie is too cute! I love her big laughing smile. Your gingerbread cookies look yummy! And I'm laughing at the family rock view. Too funny. Love you guys!
We are both laughing at Alexis' comments about her rocks! How funny and cute. And Colbie is adorable. I wish all the time that Eliza could come play with her.
SO CUTE!!! Ilove when they start eating food. It's so funny. Tanner watched the movie and was laughing and laughing. They would have fun playing together.
Your girls are darling. Colbie looks like a very happy baby :) Our van is a Kia Sedona. We love it! I understand feeling scrunched in a car. That's how I felt in our Sentra. But the van is so spacious. I used to have some major attitude about mini vans, but I seriously love ours so much. The automatic sliding doors alone make vans worth it!
Post a Comment