Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Birthday and Rocks

We have rocks outside our apartments and Alexis loves to collect any rock she can find. This day she had been packing around a gift sack she found in our spare bedroom. (She likes to carry around bags and purses and put "treasures" in them. ) On the way up to our apartment I saw her chuck several rocks into the sack. I explained that we couldn't keep them and they needed to stay in the flower beds at the apartment and they weren't ours. I saw her throw several handfulls back into the flower beds. Well we got up to the apartment and here is what I found. That little sneak! I made her take them back out. Poor thing! She just wants some rocks!

Alexis turned 4 this last month. I can't believe how fast she has grown. Here is her invitation for her little friend party. I will have to post some more pictures of the party. I know- I am behind!
Making Birthday Cupcakes



Alexis always likes to help cook. This cute apron she got from her grandparents for her birthday.


1 comment:

Lacey said...

I can't believe she's 4 already! Craziness! Cute apron on a cute girl. And the party invites are darling as well. I hope the party went well.