Alexis has been learning her articles of faith. We are on #4 now. It is so fun to teach her and to hear her sweet testimony of faith. I love 3 year olds! This was the way she said the 2nd article of faith for awhile:
We believe all mans will be punished for their own sons and not for Adam's transgresheons!
She just started primary last week and loves it. She came home telling us all about learning about the 3 degrees of glory. "And we did puzzles with a sun and a star and a moon!"
This week Alexis will be giving the scripture we are having her recite the 1st article of faith. It is so hard not to crack up sometimes when the things kids say are so cute and hilarious. We have been practicing standing on a chair and having her recite her memorized scripture. Well since we have memorized 3 so far she was mixing them all together and saying something like this:
"Hello I am Alexis Cornia and I will be giving a talk on a scripture (her added part) First article of faith......And we believe in God that all man will be punished by the ornamentces of the gospel...."
I also love her prayer at Christmas time...."....and please help me to be good.....(pause) so that Santa will bring me LOTS of presents...."
Other Cute things:
Today at the eye docter she announced to everyone. I'm Alexis Cornia! When the doctor came and said "how are you doing today" Alexis said "mom you have to tell him your name!" The doctor looked at my chart smiled and said I already know it it's right here. I said look he has it written on the paper I filled out! She told Shaun "Daddy I'm going to be a dancer and a doctor!"
After the appointments she of course had to try on the pink Disney glasses for kids and announce that she was going to buy them today. They were very cute!
She then sat on the chair across from me and said "I am the lady and you come here" I came and sat down at the desk. She smiled and in her professional most polite voice said "Hi and thank you for coming in today!" she stuck out her hand to shake mine. I was caught off guard by how professional she really was. I think she should be hired!
There are so many things everyday that I just love to hear and see in my daughters personality. We love having her in our lives. She is such a Joy!
We believe all mans will be punished for their own sons and not for Adam's transgresheons!
She just started primary last week and loves it. She came home telling us all about learning about the 3 degrees of glory. "And we did puzzles with a sun and a star and a moon!"
This week Alexis will be giving the scripture we are having her recite the 1st article of faith. It is so hard not to crack up sometimes when the things kids say are so cute and hilarious. We have been practicing standing on a chair and having her recite her memorized scripture. Well since we have memorized 3 so far she was mixing them all together and saying something like this:
"Hello I am Alexis Cornia and I will be giving a talk on a scripture (her added part) First article of faith......And we believe in God that all man will be punished by the ornamentces of the gospel...."
I also love her prayer at Christmas time...."....and please help me to be good.....(pause) so that Santa will bring me LOTS of presents...."
Other Cute things:
Today at the eye docter she announced to everyone. I'm Alexis Cornia! When the doctor came and said "how are you doing today" Alexis said "mom you have to tell him your name!" The doctor looked at my chart smiled and said I already know it it's right here. I said look he has it written on the paper I filled out! She told Shaun "Daddy I'm going to be a dancer and a doctor!"
After the appointments she of course had to try on the pink Disney glasses for kids and announce that she was going to buy them today. They were very cute!
She then sat on the chair across from me and said "I am the lady and you come here" I came and sat down at the desk. She smiled and in her professional most polite voice said "Hi and thank you for coming in today!" she stuck out her hand to shake mine. I was caught off guard by how professional she really was. I think she should be hired!
There are so many things everyday that I just love to hear and see in my daughters personality. We love having her in our lives. She is such a Joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment