Sunday, December 14, 2008

Zoo!

Sorry I'm behind on the blogging lately! I haven't posted about the neat zoo we went to over Thanksgiving! It is in Omaha, Nebraska and it is a really neat zoo. We really enjoyed going there with our neighbors over Thanksgiving. Alexis said she was "really in the Jungle" in the jungle pavillion. In the desert pavillion she said she was "really in the desert". She also enjoyed the butterfly pavillion with butterflies flying all around. The aquarium had fish swimming above our heads and penguins standing under a snow vent. We didn't get to see the whole zoo, but what we did see was really fun. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory restaurant and walked around the mall. It was just a perfect day. I will put some pictures up of the zoo for people to see.

1 comment:

Chels said...

It sounds like you are enjoying it out there and I'm so happy for you. Changes can be rough but it helps to have good neighbors. Glad your settled.