Friends,
I put a Scrapbook for viewing at the top of the page. If you click on the lower right hand corner it will take you to the website where you should be able to view it larger, slow it down, pause, etc. If you have problems let me know!
I can't believe Christmas is almost upon us! It is always such an exciting time of year for me. I love that people get a little bit more giving and loving toward those around them. I'm so greatful for my Saviour Jesus Christ. For His life, His example and especially for His atonement for me and all mankind. What a blessing it is to me to have the knowledge of the Gospel! My heart is full of thanksgiving to Jesus Christ and to my Heavenly Father for the Love that they have for us. Merry Christmas to you all!
Emily
3 comments:
Merry Christmas to you guys. Hope it is a great one. We miss you guys!
We will miss you this year em's! I've thought of you a lot and I hope you Shaun and Alexis have a very merry Christmas! I love you!
Your scrapblogs are so cute! You're talented with the digital scrapbooking. I'm glad we were able to see you guys this Christmas even though it wasn't the original plan. It was fun watching Alexis open her presents!
Post a Comment