Alexis's new furniture. We found it at a used furniture mart downtown. It has been fun to fix it up and paint it. When I walked into the store I got all these ideas of what I could turn things into. I wish I could buy more furniture and had more room to store it so I could do some more fun projects. There is a buffet table that would make a really cute dresser. I liked the antique sewing desks, dressers, headboards, tables, etc. I saw a nice hutch that would make a cute toy shelf and an armoire that would be fun to turn into a sewing or craft storage cabinet.
Fun!
5 comments:
Yeah for new furniture. Love it. Great job on painting. I love, love, love her halloween costumes. Especially the "flapper" gal.
I love the cute furniture!! How fun. Looks like you guys have been really busy! I so wanted that same costume for Aspen for Halloween, but we went the super cheap DI way this year...maybe next...
Alexis looks so excited about her new furniture! I think white is way darling for a little girl and then you can accent the rest of the room with whatever colors you want! I have a great idea for curtains if you need one.
good job! there's nothing like taking something with potential and turning it into something you love! It was good to catch up on your little family. I can't believe how big Alexis is. Time sure flies. I hope you guys are enjoying Nebraska.
Love the bedroom set! Super cute!
Glad to hear that NEbraska is treating you well! Isn't it fun to live outside of Utah!
Post a Comment