I can't believe Alexis turned 6! We had a really fun birthday party with her at home. She requested a yellow cake with lemon frosting. It turned out really yummy. We sent her on a scavenger hunt to find a scooter. Colbie cried the whole time because she wanted to open all the presents! What a special blessing Alexis has been to our family! We love you!!!
Here are some other fun photos of Colbie and Alexis.
| The dresses I made for the girls |
| Colbie saw an airplane |
| Colbie really likes to go on this green sprinkler box on our lawn. Notice her little purse.......I made it in about 10 minutes. She loves to wear it around. |
| Colbie is the messiest eater! We can't complain though because she isn't picky. This is her silly face, she is such a ham! |
| Alexis and Shaun playing our new game on ps3 |
Colbie's first real haircut. She was pretty excited.
She was getting a mullet in the back so I trimmed a bit off.
3 comments:
Colbie's little hair cutting cape is ADORABLE!!!! I love it! I wish I lived closer so you could cut my hair! :)
We miss you guys and it's fun to read your blog! Always keep in touch!~
Happy Birthday Alexis! Love the dresses you made! Colbie reminds me so much of Eliza! They would love to play together. Miss you and love you.
Em! Did you ever get feeling back in your face from it being numb or figure out what was happening? Jus thinking of you.
Post a Comment