Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Year!

Can't believe January has come and gone. The new year is going great so far. We had an awesome December and loved seeing family. I got to see my cute nieces and nephews! Lately we have been going to exercise quite a bit at the YMCA. Hope it lasts! Alexis is taking an art class there so Shaun and I have been playing tennis on Mondays. We found two great babysitters who live on our street so we have gone on two Friday night dates. Not much to do here in town but it really doesn't matter cause it's just so nice to have quite time. Colbie is as wild as ever. Her favorite thing to do right now is climb on the table and couch. She has started throwing little tantrums too so the fun has begun! We have officially hit winter with snow and wind and cold. I love it though. I think it's so pretty when everything is white. Shaun had his 32nd birthday. We got him a dartboard and ice cream cake and had a little get together with friends. I have been sewing dresses for my girls. I have made a few now. I try to find the discount material at Walmart which makes it pretty affordable. Mostly it gives me something to do during these Arctic winters! Looking forward to a great year!!









No comments: