Our attempts at a Spring family picture. We didn't really catch a photo where all of us were looking at the camera with eyes opened. Here are some just for fun!


Love this of Colbie enjoying the wind.

Precious

New Hippo P.J.'s

spitting at the camera
Alexis got to feed Colbie a bottle
Colbie's favorite: Bath time
She tries so hard to pull this metal piece off
We took a drive over Easter break to see Lake North. Alexis and Colbie fell asleep. Both kids love to sleep in the car wherever we go even to the grocery store unfortunately they wake up when we stop and then are cranky. Long drives are better drives that's my motto.
A beautiful farm
Lake North. Could be a fun place to go if we had a boat This edge slopes slightly down and then drops off about 6 feet straight down to the water super dangerous for kids! We had fun throwing rocks in from a distance.
Easter fun
Eggs!
Eggs that Alexis couldn't find. I guess they were just out of her line of sight! Funny!
Alexis and I got a dual pedicure together. It was a first for both of us. We will definitely do it again. It was a super fun mother daughter date! Alexis loved sitting in the fancy massage chair and they put Cars the movie up on the giant plasma flat screen t.v. for her to watch.
The Easter Egg hunt
Love this hidden egg

Our tradition of coloring eggs. We take them and turn them into potato salad for our Sunday ham dinner.
Well it has been forever since I have been able to have a minute to get on the computer so I'm playing catch up. Lately the weather has been awesome so we have gone outside. Over Easter we barbecued and flew kites at the park. Shaun even got the f-18 kite flying. It was really fun to enjoy some time together. We listened to conference (a semi-annual church broadcast) on our computer and took a relaxing drive. Yesterday we potted some plants for our front yard. I will post the pics for those too. We are getting ready to put in some sprinklers and yard. I think we have narrowed down who we want to put in the sprinklers. We might try to do the yard ourselves. All of our new neighbors are so great and friendly. As far as our church responsibilities...The missionary work here continues to move forward at a quick rate. We have had some Spanish speaking missionaries sent to the area and have already seen 3 baptisms. Shaun was able to help in translating and teaching some of the church investigators. Our branch is now offering some Spanish speaking classes and translating for meetings. This Saturday there are 3 more baptisms. It is amazing to see the miracle of it and the way the gospel has changed the lives of these new members. We are so grateful to be here and to have work to support our family. We feel truly blessed. Family we miss you!!!!
5 comments:
Cute pictures. I LOVE that second one of Colbie in the tub. Here face is HILARIOUS!!! I'm glad everything is going so well for you guys.
This post almost made me cry just cuz I love and miss you guys so much! You are such a cutie mom and I love that you and Alexis did pedicures together.
I loved all the pics. You coordinated the outfits for the spring photo so cute-ly. I just can't believe how cute your girls are! Well, I can believe it cuz you are so cute. Miss you still.
thanks for the pictures. I love them all. You guys really work on being a close family. We miss you too. It will be great to see you in the summer.
I agree with Mom, you guys do a lot of fun family things together and that's way good. It will help you stay close! I love love LOVE the pictures. Especially of Colbie. She is so cute and makes the funniest faces! I am way excited to see you this summer. I say we all get pedicures when you come!
Post a Comment