Sunday, February 15, 2009

All about Alexis

Alexis loved to play salon. I'm not surprised since she see me doing this a lot because it is my profession. She had a blast doing dad's hair (what a good sport). I helped her use food coloring and mix up a "color formula" in some water.
We mixed red with green to make brown. Next time we might need to add some cornstarch to thicken the water. It was a bit drippy!
More "color" applications.


Alexis Styling Dad's Hair! When it was time to go to bed she cried because this was so fun! She has been asking almost everyday to play this again.
She keeps asking for a pretend salon for her birthday.





Alexis has been doing really great with going to bed lately. Sometimes though when Shaun and I have a movie night she sneaks down the stairs with excuses like "I need to tell you something" or "I just needed to get a drink", etc. this way she casually sneaks in a peak of the movie we are watching. The other night we watched "City of Ember". I kept thinking I heard a noise coming down the stairs but then no Alexis appeared. The movie got over and we headed up the stairs and about stepped on Alexis sleeping at the bottom of the stairs. What a sneaky little 3 year old! She was just out of our eyes sight on the landing! How funny!












No comments: