Monday, April 28, 2008


Today was a great day! Shaun passed the Fundementals of Engineering Exam! Yay!!!!! He graduated last year in Biological Engineering from Utah State but they wouldn't give him his official degree till today when the department called to say he'd passed the exam. This will make the job hunt a whole lot easier. We are so glad he doesn't have to take it again it is a gruiling 8 hour test! Hip Hip Hooray! We just relaxed today. We went fishing with Mike up Ogden Canyon. We had fish jumping all over, but didn't catch anything. Too bad- we'll have try another day. I laughed when I cast and almost slipped down the rocky slope into the resevoir. A couple of casts later the whole top half of my fishing pole came undone and flew 30 feet into the river! I was able to reel it back in and save it though. Mike was talking the whole way home about our next adventure. He is a true fisherman. I'm glad I have a younger brother who is so close in age (just two years younger). We have always been really close. It was relaxing to be up in the mountains. We saw 3 baby colts, some lambs, a few eagles, and several deer.

No comments: